29 November 2023

Together Forever

We’ve probably all received those distressing messages before, someone letting us know about a loved one who either passed away or soon could. On the first day of this week my sister told us that Mom was in the hospital, possibly due to a problem with her heart. Later Dad explained to family and friends that a test result would soon reveal whether her discomfort had been caused by a heart attack. We waited and prayed; at last we learned that all was well with Mom and her heart.

What joy when upsetting situations turn around! The next day I expressed my thankfulness for the good report, and my sorrow over the initial one. Mom replied with this message on the upside to loss for those in Christ:

“Always remember that the day I leave this world, will not be good-bye. I will be waiting for you again in heaven. We will have forever together, and with others that we love! Forever, and never to be parted again. Our God is so good!”

1 comment:

  1. Love you my sweet daughter! May God bless you and your family abundantly!

    ReplyDelete